RCA 45 RPM Record Adapters

Discussions about RCA Victor consoles , tube and solid state, stereo and mono
Post Reply
User avatar
Hi-Fi-Mogul
Anchor Member
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:53 am
Contact:

RCA 45 RPM Record Adapters

Post: # 30794Post Hi-Fi-Mogul »

I have 2 of these that each had one side of the
separator knives and record support shelves collapsed.

I was curious about what would fix that.
Upon dis-assembly, I found that each adapter had been
broken inside the centerpost body assembly.

This appears to be due to someone forcing the adapter
onto the record spindle in the wrong mounting direction.

I'm disappointed, but now I can pass along that if you
have one of these adapters as described above,
there is no repair fix for it.

V-M 45 adapters are similar, but much more metal
used in their construction.

.
Attachments
RCA 45 Adapter Dis-assemble.JPG
RCA 45 Adapter Internal Break-1.png
Hi-Fi-Mogul
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests