Chuck Berry

Discuss music and media, records, tape, CD's, reel-to-reel, cassettes, whatever. Artists and genre discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
TC Chris
Anchor Member
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:50 am
Location: Traverse City, MI
Contact:

Chuck Berry

Post: # 18383Post TC Chris »

Sorry, cannot resist. My sister sent me this link to Chuck Berry on Belgian TV in 1965. I've got a fatal weakness for Chuck Berry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sagmwSY-ZEY

Chris Campbell
User avatar
Hi-Fi-Mogul
Anchor Member
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: Chuck Berry

Post: # 18387Post Hi-Fi-Mogul »

Thanks for posting Chris.

A consummate performance by Rock and Roll Poet Laureate
Charles Edward Anderson Berry.

Chuck's humor, decorum, then Duck walk, big split, best hair ever,
small studio, extra guitar riffs, man this has it all !

I found a fun one of him I'll post for Christmas time next month.
Hi-Fi-Mogul
User avatar
electra225
Site Admin
Posts: 8981
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Location: San Tan Valley, AZ
Contact:

Re: Chuck Berry

Post: # 18395Post electra225 »

From a different day and time. He has on a tie, his band members looks like they have had a bath within the last month, the females in the audience have on skirts and panty hose, with high heels. Chuck Berry has his shoes shined. No mosh pit, no head banging. They don't make them like that anymore. I'm not a huge Chuck Berry fan, but I enjoy his music on occasion. Thanks, Chris.... :D
Life can be tough. It can be even tougher if you're stupid.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests