Good afternoon fellow console enthusiasts,
This Fisher custom console is what started my vintage console obsession. I found this locally in July, 2014 for $75. It's basically a Custom Electra I in a custom MCM cabinet. It houses the Fisher K-14 receiver, a collaro record changer and a 30 watt University speaker. I ended up trading this console for 6 other consoles, including a custom console housing a Fisher 500 receiver and Altec speaker. The gentleman really wanted my MCM Fisher because he was moving to a smaller MCM style house and thought it a natural home for this console.
This started it all....
This Fisher Custom Console Started My Obsession
- maxidyne
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:05 am
- Location: San Tan Valley, AZ
- Contact:
Re: This Fisher Custom Console Started My Obsession
Your first console, the one that got you started is always the one you remember. 
-
walyfd
- Anchor Member
- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:40 pm
- Location: NEPA Scranton area
- Contact:
Re: This Fisher Custom Console Started My Obsession
Oh my, that's purdy....
- William
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5417
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm
- Location: Hart, Michigan
- Contact:
Re: This Fisher Custom Console Started My Obsession
That is impressive, I can see why the guy wanted it.
Bill
Bill
- Motorola minion
- Anchor Member
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:23 pm
- Location: Central PA
- Contact:
Re: This Fisher Custom Console Started My Obsession
Wow, I think those Fishers were extra special too. My first was a 610 receiver chassis minus speakers.
He could have had a stereo in a set that size, maybe. Talk about upsizing a collection
He could have had a stereo in a set that size, maybe. Talk about upsizing a collection
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
