This old black and white video was from before Roy Clark was famous, probably the early 1960's. He sure could play the guitar. The facial expressions he used were either from self-consciousness or just an effort to be comical. I never did figure out which it was.
At the risk of overstaying my welcome, I had no idea Jimmy Dean played the squeeze box. Another example of the genius of Roy Clark. The old black and white cameras would flash a black streak when they showed a shiny object. Not much wonder those of us who grew up watching those old TV sets now wear glasses with lenses thick as stove lids.......
I'll bet the mugging was one of the only things he could do for finesse, having to play so fast and precise. It worked, judging by the audience's approval. He's a good subject.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-Arthur C. Clarke
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair