Search found 17 matches

by sct4060
Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:20 pm
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic
Replies: 4
Views: 33187

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

hermitcrab wrote: ↑Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:47 pm Don't know if it helps but I just uploaded the Sam's for it...the original service manual sounds like a E-bay thing
Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

Scott
by sct4060
Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:06 pm
Forum: Radios And Tuners
Topic: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM
Replies: 11
Views: 24148

Re: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM

Hello,

Oh that would be terrific.
I am looking for the RC1192 stereo tuner gif you find one.

Thank you!
by sct4060
Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:55 pm
Forum: Radios And Tuners
Topic: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM
Replies: 11
Views: 24148

Re: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM

This far out chassis was used prior to a good plan to implement stereo multiplex, this the "living Stereo" monniker, referring more to the records versus a tuner with FM-AM simulcast. This is not HiFi by any means when one channel has FM R+L mono and the other is standard AM, via dedicate...
by sct4060
Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:08 am
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic
Replies: 4
Views: 33187

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Is that schematic for your Avatar? I have a Sam's Photo Fact copies but not an original RCA schematic. That might be hard to find, and I wish you luck. Please keep us posted on that, I am curious where you find it and if they have more original manufacture schematics. Bill Hello Bill, No, I need th...
by sct4060
Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:39 pm
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic
Replies: 4
Views: 33187

WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Hello All!, I am wanting to purchase an original copy (no dowloads) of this schematic: PVCR-45 There is also an original RCA 1960 schematic titled: PVCR-4 or 8 series. (see attachment picture) I am looking to purchase either copies of the original schematics, but if you have both that would be even ...
by sct4060
Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:15 am
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner
Replies: 5
Views: 34906

Re: WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner

I have one that looks complete other than the tubes. The only other issue is one of the faceplate mounting posts is broken… everything is there so probably repairable. Is was removed from a working unit so someone could “repurpose” the cabinet. Interested? Hello, Yes, can you take some pictures of ...
by sct4060
Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:51 pm
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner
Replies: 5
Views: 34906

Re: WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner

sct4060 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:08 pm Hello All,

I am looking to buy an RCA Victor RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner.
In good cosmetic condition, working or not.

Thank you!
by sct4060
Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

William wrote: ↑Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:54 am Thank you, Scott, you have a very impressive collection. If I might ask, what made you decide to collect RCA?

Bill
Growing up my parents had RCA consoles and TV's in the home, so I though that I would carry on the tradition and get my own.
by sct4060
Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:29 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

I just looked at your photos again and noticed and RCA something sitting on the floor in the photo with the RCA PD-24. Is that the PD-24 other channel speaker? That is an RCA model I have never heard of, so I am guessing it is kind of rare? Bill Hello Bill, Yes, that it the attachment speaker for t...
by sct4060
Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:29 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

Welcome, Scott, and thank you for joining our little forum. I really like your RCA with the satellite speakers. I have a three channel RCA with what I think is the same amp just a different cabinet. Mine cabinet has swing out speakers and is model number VCR-45. Also looking forward to seeing your ...
by sct4060
Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:27 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

chazglenn3 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:56 pm Welcome Scott! Cool console!
Hello Charles and thak you!
by sct4060
Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:22 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

Good to have you here, Scott. I see you have an RCA PS-16 (or similar) console. A friend has one with a fried power transformer. The 3 channel amp looks really nice in it. Can you tell us how yours sounds ? Hello and thank you! I just had the record changer serviced because the cartridge neede to b...
by sct4060
Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Re: Hello from San Diego, California

Hello All,

As promised, a few more of my consoles, 45 record player and radio for you to enjoy.

Scott
by sct4060
Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:08 pm
Forum: Hi-Fi Classified
Topic: WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner
Replies: 5
Views: 34906

WTB RCA RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner

Hello All,

I am looking to buy an RCA Victor RC-1192 Living Stereo Tuner.
In good cosmetic condition, working or not.

Thank you!
by sct4060
Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:59 pm
Forum: Radios And Tuners
Topic: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM
Replies: 11
Views: 24148

Re: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM

Welcome aboard, Scott! We are glad you joined us. Please feel free to jump right in and make yourself at home. I'll leave this post where it is. You might also advertise in the Classified board so your request may get more exposure. Welcome to the forum! :D :D Hello and Thank you! Got it, I will po...
by sct4060
Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:38 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from San Diego, California
Replies: 19
Views: 75503

Hello from San Diego, California

1960 RCA Victor PS-16 Stereo Console
1960 RCA Victor PS-16 Stereo Console
IMG_03.jpg (130.34 KiB) Viewed 75496 times
Hello All,

My name is Scott and I am happy to be here!

More images of my other console's and radios all from RCA to come soon.
by sct4060
Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:54 pm
Forum: Radios And Tuners
Topic: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM
Replies: 11
Views: 24148

Re: RCA Victor tuner chassis RC1192 FM-AM-FM/AM

Hello,

My name is Scott and I am new to this forum.

I have been searching for this particular tuner to purchase and would like more information.
If I am in the wrong forum for "wanting to buy" please let me know.

Best,
Scott