New guy

Let us know who you are, where you are, what kind of toys you have.
Post Reply
halzg
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:26 am
Location: Brighton Michigan
Contact:

New guy

Post: # 30721Post halzg »

Hello, new to the forum, not entirely new to old electronics. Recently inherited a GE RC1674a that I have a lot of questions about, looking forward to meeting some folks and learning a lot.


Halzg
User avatar
TC Chris
Anchor Member
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:50 am
Location: Traverse City, MI
Contact:

Re: New guy

Post: # 30722Post TC Chris »

Is that GE a tube or transistor device? I've got one out in my shop--sans speakers. Mine's tubes. I'm not at home right now so I can't verify model no. I replaced filter caps when I found it but I recall lots of @#&^%!!! because the chassis were hard-wired together--no connectors to separate them.

Chris Campbell
Another Michiganian
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests