Page 1 of 1

WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:39 pm
by sct4060
Hello All!,

I am wanting to purchase an original copy (no dowloads) of this schematic: PVCR-45
There is also an original RCA 1960 schematic titled: PVCR-4 or 8 series. (see attachment picture)

I am looking to purchase either copies of the original schematics, but if you have both that would be even better.

Thank you,
Scott

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:21 pm
by William
Is that schematic for your Avatar? I have a Sam's Photo Fact copies but not an original RCA schematic. That might be hard to find, and I wish you luck. Please keep us posted on that, I am curious where you find it and if they have more original manufacture schematics.

Bill

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:08 am
by sct4060
William wrote: ↑Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:21 pm Is that schematic for your Avatar? I have a Sam's Photo Fact copies but not an original RCA schematic. That might be hard to find, and I wish you luck. Please keep us posted on that, I am curious where you find it and if they have more original manufacture schematics.

Bill
Hello Bill,

No, I need this for another RCA console that I am thinking about purchasing.
I have looked at all the other sites for schematics and they didn't have these in stock.

More details later.

Scott

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:47 pm
by hermitcrab
Don't know if it helps but I just uploaded the Sam's for it...the original service manual sounds like a E-bay thing

Re: WTB RCA Victor PVCR-45 Schematic

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:20 pm
by sct4060
hermitcrab wrote: ↑Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:47 pm Don't know if it helps but I just uploaded the Sam's for it...the original service manual sounds like a E-bay thing
Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

Scott